To be eligible for the seminars at YSEALI Academy, you must be:
- Citizens of 10 ASEAN member states and Timor-Leste; and
- Young professionals between the ages of 25-40; specifically:
- Applicants between ages 25-35 with no previous YSEALI experience required; or
- YSEALI alumni between ages 36-40.
- YSEALI alumni between ages 41-45 can still apply but will be deliberated on a case-by-case basis.
In 2022, YSEALI Academy at Fulbright University Vietnam (Fulbright) plans to offer four flagship seminars addressing challenging issues facing the region such as regional environment and resilient development, digitization of trust, born globals and green finance for sustainable future in Southeast Asia. Click here to read more about our seminars.
YSEALI Academy’s Entrepreneurship Seminar on 'Born Globals: Scaling Startups beyond Borders' will be organized from September 24 – October 1, 2022. Application is open from July 7, 2022 - July 29, 2022
To apply, you need to:
- Fill out an online application form: https://yseali.fulbright.edu.vn/apply/.
- Add important elements of the application (essays, scanned documents…).
- Submit the application by the deadline.
Criteria for selection:
Applicants will be selected based on
- Educational Background
- Prior Work and Life Experience
- Leadership skills - Interests in the seminar topic.
- Interest in Southeast Asian development and US-Southeast Asian relationship
- Fit with YSEALI mission
Apart from these criteria, we will try to maximize diversity in gender, country of origin, rural/urban background, age, and professional background (e.g., for-profit, non-profit, government experience).