To be eligible for the seminars at YSEALI Academy, you must be:
- Citizens of 10 ASEAN member states and Timor-Leste; and
- Young professionals between the ages of 25-40; specifically:
- Applicants between ages 25-35 with no previous YSEALI experience required; or
- YSEALI alumni between ages 36-40.
- YSEALI alumni between ages 41-45 can still apply but will be deliberated on a case-by-case basis.
In 2021, YSEALI Academy at Fulbright University Vietnam plans to offer three flagship seminars addressing challenging issues facing the region such as energy economics and policy, contemporary cybersecurity challenges and opportunities, and navigating the startup ecosystem. Click here to read more about our seminars.
YSEALI Academy’s seminar on Entrepreneurship will be organized from November 29 to December 10, 2021. Application is open from September 6 to September 24, 2021.
To apply, you need to:
- Fill out an online application form: https://yseali.fulbright.edu.vn/apply/.
- Add important elements of the application (essays, scanned documents…).
- Submit the application by the deadline.
Criteria for selection:
Applicants will be selected based on
- Educational Background
- Prior Work and Life Experience
- Leadership skills - Interests in the seminar topic.
- Interest in Southeast Asian development and US-Southeast Asian relationship
- Fit with YSEALI mission
Apart from these criteria, we will try to maximize diversity in gender, country of origin, rural/urban background, age, and professional background (e.g., for-profit, non-profit, government experience).